After specifying blog's URL at blogupp.com - there become visible 3 customization options, which once clicked update the widget-code. These include:
• Vertical layout (default), fits the sidebars of most blog templates;
• Horizontal layout, for wider sidebars;
• 1-blog widget, showing only 1 blog at a time.
Please note that a 2-blog widget works better for your blog promotion, by generating more impressions for yourself. In addition to that - a 2-blog widget ensures that at least 1 shown impression is of a blog, whereas the 2nd could be a sponsored ad.
Not less important to know is the following:
• Having more than one widget won't affect the number of impressions the blog accumulates or shares actually;
• Altering manually the size of the widget is not recommended, as it'll be treated as gaming the system, which might lead to the blog being rejected;
• Placing the widget too low will result in either the blog not being approved, or the overall results being less favorable.
• Additional recommendations could be found in the post titled "Reviewing terms. Respect your readers, and the bloggers".
Note that while you submit your blog for the first time, BlogUpp automatically snapshots it. Should the obtained blog's thumbnail not look ok - there should be no worry; while your blog gets reviewed, the thumbnail is reviewed as well, and it is re-created if necessary, so that to best represent your blog. Should you need to change your BlogUpp thumbnail, you can easily request an update.
The layout and size of the widget can be changed at any time. Simply re-enter the blog address at blogupp.com, choose the desired customization option, and get renewed code to replace the previous one in the blog.